Terms & Conditions
TOAST LTD - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You agree to pay us, on or before the 20th day of the month following the date of the invoice.
2. You agree to pay us any deposit detailed in the quotation before we commence work.
3. We may invoice a progress payment for services undertaken, where the completion of a job is delayed by the Customer.
4. Hourly work and variations are to be charged at the hourly rates advised with a minimum charge of thirty minute increments.
5. You agree to pay us any progress payments at the times detailed in the quotation.
6. The prices in the quotation are $NZD and include GST.
7. If you do not pay us on time, we may charge you interest at 2.5% calculated monthly.
8. If we have to use someone else like a debt collector to collect any money owing by you, we may charge you those collection costs.
9. We do not give refunds.
10. If you fail to pay us for any Service by the Due Date, we may suspend the provision of that and/or any other Service to you.
11. We do not take responsibility for errors in a product or service when the client has signed off the final artwork, either verbally or via email.
12. All supplied artwork / code / products / printing remain the ownership of Toast Ltd until paid in full.